BENFIELD ELITE FOOTBALL ACADEMY
Benfield School are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with Newcastle Elite Academy to deliver the "Benfield Elite Football Academy" programme in conjunction with our education programmes for Years 7-13.
Newcastle Elite Academy is a football academy directed by four NUFC premier league stars and delivered by a team of UEFA qualified coaches who are vastly experienced in coaching and playing in the professional game. The aim is to provide an opportunity for young players in the Northeast to engage in high quality age specific football coaching programmes. The coaching programmes are designed to replicate the standard expected in professional football environments and to provide challenge and development for aspiring young players.
The Benfield Elite Football Academy has been established at Benfield School which provides top class sporting facilities to accommodate aspiring talented young boys and girls. The Academy will officially launch in September 2018 running football development programmes for students in years 7-13.
The main aims of the football academy are:
• Provide a high quality football education programme
• Support talented young footballers to succeed in both their education and football development.
• To provide achievable pathways into potential academic and sporting careers.
• Develop every individual to the best of their ability.
• Provide a support network of teachers and coaches allowing each student to flourish.
• Provide a safe, enjoyable learning environment for all participants working towards their goals.
• Enable all students to experience success and to become active participants in a learning community which has shared beliefs and values.
• Celebrate the achievements of all who contribute to our success.
BENFIELD ELITE FOOTBALL ACADEMY
POST 16 EDUCATION PROGRAMME
As part of the launch for the ‘Benfield Elite Football Academy’ in September 2018, we are delighted to announce a Full time Football-Education programme aimed at Year 11,12 and 13 students to combine academic studies with progression in their football development.
We would like to invite you to our presentation evening and taster session on Tuesday 26th June 5:30-7:30pm at Benfield School. If you are interested in taking up this fantastic opportunity to combine your academic studies with further developing your sporting development signup to this event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This Student-Athlete programme allows participants to study up to 3 A levels in an elite multi - disciplined football development programme that includes pitch based technical/tactical sessions, video analysis, strength and conditioning, pool recovery and games all lead by Newcastle Elite Academy.
Each student will receive fantastic support from the Benfield School and Newcastle Elite Academy coaches to give them the very best chance of succeeding in both their academic studies and football development as they start a new chapter in their lives.
This is a great opportunity for students in the Northeast to be part of a high quality football academy and study A levels in a good school which has top class sporting facilities including grass and artificial training/match pitches, an onsite gym and swimming pool.
The main aims of sixth form Benfield Elite Football Academy are:
• Provide the opportunity for young players to pursue a dual career pathway, where academic studies and football development runs side by side.
• Provide a sporting education programme to further improve the students understanding of underlying components contributing to football performance and ultimately become better players.
• Deliver an elite football training programme consisting of a multi-disciplined coaching team developing each individual according to the FA four corner model of long term player development
technically/tactically, physically, psychologically and socially maximising the potential of each player and the team.
• Exposing and preparing all participants to a variety of potential careers.
• Provide our students with clear and achievable pathways to progress into employment, apprenticeships, higher education and UK/US University football scholarships.
If you are interested in taking up this fantastic opportunity to combine your academic studies with further developing your sporting development signup to this event by emailing email@example.com
Do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss or request further information regarding the programme.